Skitour Silvretta Seelücke
Gaschurn-Partenen | 22.12.2018 - 20.04.2019 | sa
Day trip at silvretta
An impressive but not too difficult ski tour leads to the foot of the Großlitzner mountain and the Großes Seehorn mountain. The route to Seelücke scores points with a wonderful panorama view of the Silvretta mountains as well as the Saarbrücker Hütte (2,538 m), the highest (managed) shelter hut in the Montafon. In good conditions, a descent from Seelücke (2,776 m) to Partenen over more than 1,700 vertical metres is possible. Extraordinary: the adventurous early morning ascent with the tunnel bus through the Vermunt tunnel.
- Total duration: approx. 5 hours
- Ascent: approx. 2,5-3,5 hours
- Dining and refreshment options: in Partenen
- Ascent and descent: with Vermuntbahn and tunnelbus (valid lift ticket is required)
- Number of participants: min. of 3 / max. of 15 people; if there are not enough participants, the tours can still be conducted by request, for a supplementary fee
- Registration is binding.
- Please note: in two days with overnight accommodation in mountain chalets
- Equipment: Ski touring equipment with climbing skins, day pack, weather appropriate clothing, drinks and food
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Bergführer Montafon, tel. +43 664 43 11 445 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your Bergführer Montafon
|Price||120,00 € for 3 participants (Inclusive of a shovel, probe, and avalanche transceiver)
Price upon request (supplement) for 1-2 people
Transport costs, meals and a possible overnight stay in a mountain chalet are not included in the price.
|Meeting place||by appointment, after the registration you will get a call from the guide
Caution: For safety reasons, the mountain guides may make short-notice changes to the programme at any time due to changing snow or weather conditions. Participants will be informed by telephone
|Registration||until Thursday 3.00 pm|
|Requirement||the ability to make a safe descent in all types of snow|