15.12.2021 - 13.04.2022 | we | 11:20 - 15:20 o’clock
You will hike over 400 meters of altitude difference in all three altitudes of the three-level agriculture and learn a lot of interesting facts about this very special form of agriculture in the Montafon. The route leads from the starting point Latschau over the centuries-old, snow-covered corn fields in the Gauertal up to the Untere Latschätzalpe.
11.20 am bus stop Latschau Golmerbahn
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 4 hours (pure walking: approx. 3 hours)
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- bus and cableway fares
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction on snowshoes and poles you bring along
- The hike takes place in all weather conditions. If there are any changes, guests will be informed directly by the guide in good time.
- Max. Number of participants per group: 10 persons
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team