28.01. - 01.04.2021 | th | 10:45 - 14:00 o’clock
Take your first steps on snowshoes: Together with a hiking guide you will explore the idyllic winter wonderland. On wide soles you will walk through the deep snow and learn interesting facts about the valley and its special features.
10.45 a.m. tourism office Partenen
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 3 hours (pure walking: approx. 1,5-2 hours)
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction on snowshoes and poles you bring along
- The hike takes place in all weather conditions. If there are any changes, guests will be informed directly by the guide in good time.
- Max. Number of participants per group: 10 persons
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team