26.01. - 30.03.2021 | tu | 10:30 - 15:30 o’clock
Starting from the church in Bartholomaeberg, the snowshoe hike takes you along important historical sites and gives you a fascinating insight into the millennia-old settlement history of the Montafon. During the tour you will also get to know the Montafon stone sheep. At the beginning with snowshoes on your feet, you will return to your starting point on a winter hiking trail.
10.30 am bus stop Bartholomäberg church
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 5 hours (pure walking: approx. 3 hours)
no rest stop available
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- bus and cableway fares
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction on snowshoes and poles you bring along
- The hike takes place in all weather conditions. If there are any changes, guests will be informed directly by the guide in good time.
- Max. Number of participants per group: 10 persons
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team