11.12.2021 - 16.04.2022 | sa | 10:30 - 15:00 o’clock
When the experience of snowshoe trekking meets the Montafon’s fascinating history, there’s no better setting for this than the picturesque cultural landscape of Bartholomäberg. In one of the oldest mining areas of the Alpine region, you can hike through the dreamy winter landscape on the trail of the miners. Your destination is the mine, where you will be given an exclusive tour by hiking guide Klaus. Vorarlberg’s only historic viewing mine still tells the story today of the mysterious lives once led by the miners.
10.30 am bus stop church Bartholomäberg
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 4 hours (pure walking: approx. 3 hours)
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- bus can cableway fares
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction on snowshoes and poles you bring along
- The hike takes place in all weather conditions. If there are any changes, guests will be informed directly by the guide in good time.
- Max. Number of participants per group: 10 persons
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team