01.03. - 05.04.2021 | mo | 10:20 - 15:00 o’clock
The old show-saw "Mülli-Ferdi", the thundering Rasafeibach or the centuries-old corn fields - on a snowshoe hike you will discover the beauty of the Montafon winter as well as some special features of the area. From Sanüel you stomp uphill through the deep snowy forest. At the top, the Grabs mountain inn will tempt you with a cosy stop for a bite to eat.
10.20 am Golmerbahn bus stop, Latschau (NOT Vandans!)
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 3-3,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 2,5-3 hours)
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction on snowshoes and poles you bring along
- The hike takes place in all weather conditions. If there are any changes, guests will be informed directly by the guide in good time.
- Max. Number of participants per group: 10 persons
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team