28.01. - 01.04.2021 | th | 11:20 - 14:20 o’clock
From the “Stelzer” intermediate station of the Kristbergbahn, the snowshoe hike leads you past traditional shingle-roofed mountain huts up to the Kristberg. At St. Agatha miners’ chapel, the oldest church in the Montafon, you’ll be taken on a fascinating guided tour by Adolf Zudrell, who offers compelling insights into the centuries-old history of mining in the area.
11.20 am valley station Kristbergbahn, Silbertal
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 2,5-3 hours (pure walking time: approx. 1,5-2 hours)
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- bus and cableway fares
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
By public transport:
- bus line 88
- Exit: Bus stop Silbertal Kristbergbahn (vmobil.at)
By private car:
- parking lot with costs: bottom station Kristbergbahn
If you use the Kristbergbahn you will get your parking ticket refunded
- No price reduction on snowshoes and poles you bring along
- The hike takes place in all weather conditions. If there are any changes, guests will be informed directly by the guide in good time.
- Max. Number of participants per group: 10 persons
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team