Sunny balcony tour in Bartholomäberg
Schruns-Tschagguns | 05.06. - 30.10.2019 | we
Within reach of the Rätikon (E-Mountainbike)
Take a deep breath and enjoy the imposing view of the Rätikon summits. With most of the sunshine in the Montafon, Bartholomäberg is a paradise for sun-seekers. As the "cradle of the Montafon", the place impresses with a millenary history.
- total duration: approx. 4 hours (pure cycling time: approx. 3 hours)
- vertical metres: approx 1.200 vm
- kilometres: approx. 45 km
- Route: tourism office Schruns – Illweg – Vandans – St. Anton im Montafon – Jetzmunt – Bartholomäberg – Gortischang – Fritzensee – Fulasee – Torasee – Kristberg – Siebenbrünnele – Wildried – Wasserstubental – Jausenstation Hasahüsli – Alpengasthaus Fellimännle – Silbertal – Schruns – tourism office Schruns
- Huts offering drinks and snacks: Panoramagasthaus Kristberg oder Knappastoba
- (E) mountain bike is not included in the tour.
- Our rental partners are Intersport Montafon and Sport Harry. As a BergePLUS guest you get 10% discount.
- Route and destination are dependent on current weather conditions
- All participants must wear a helmet
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team
|Price||20 % discount with the Montafon guest card
free of charge for BergePLUS guests
|Meeting place||09.30 am tourism office Schruns|
|Registration||online to existing bookings up until midnight|