05.10. - 26.10.2021 | tu | 09:30 - 13:00 o’clock
On this circular hike in Vandans you will experience the fascination of the torrents up close. Whether washed-out gorges, small waterfalls, bridges, torrent barriers or rushing "Tobel" - along the way you will always come into contact with the power of the falling water. Especially on hot summer days this hike is a pleasure, because you are always close to the cooling water and partly in the shady forest.
09.30 am Valley station Golmerbahn Vandans
Valley station Golmerbahn Vandans – wayside shrine "Granna" – Landschisott – Mularintsch – Mansaura – Rellsbach – Valley station Golmerbahn Vandans
approx. 3,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 2,5 hours)
approx. 490 vm
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
Alight from bus: cableway station Golmerbahn Vandans
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team