02.07. - 03.09.2019 | tu | 08:30 - 17:20 o’clock
This varied hike with wildlife biologist Monika takes you from the Kristberg past the wild and romantic Hochried Wildried to the impressively situated Alpe Gretsch and further into the largest European protected area in Vorarlberg: the Verwall. From the summit of the Fellimännle (2209 m) you can enjoy a unique panoramic view of the Montafon and learn about the significance of this little developed mountain area for rare mountain plants and shy animals such as golden eagle, chamois, peregrine falcon and ptarmigan.
In cooperation with the nature conservation association Verwall-Klostertaler Bergwälder - an exclusive tour for those who are looking for more than just a normal hike.
8.30 am valley station Kristbergbahn Silbertal
Kristbergbahn valley station – Kristbergbahn mountain station – Gretschalpe – Gretschsee – Gipfel Fellimännle – Obere Gaflunaalpe – Untere Gaflunaalpe – return to valley station by hiking bus
approx. 7 hours (pure walking time): approx. 6 hours
until 4 p.m. the day before (late registrations possible until midnight)
- Hiking guide
- Possible bus and train journeys
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Bus exit: valley station Kristbergbahn Silbertal
- Parking spaces with costs: Valley station Montafoner Kristbergbahn Silbertal (refund for use of mountain railway)
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team