26.06. - 02.10.2021 | mo / sa
The easily accessible via ferrata at the Latschau reservoir is ideal for practicing the use of the via ferrata set as well as climbing on the via ferrata in difficulty levels A to C. It is possible to get off at any time. In addition, the view of the nearby Zimba, the Matterhorn of the Montafon, is very attractive. This programme can be perfectly combined with a visit to the moving mountain Golm and its attractions Alpine-Coaster-Golm, Waldseilpark-Golm and Flying-Fox-Golm.
9.45 am and 11.45 am Fels Klettergarten Latschau (near to the Waldseilpark-Golm)
aprox. 1,5 hours (pure climbing time: approx 45 minutes)
from 6 years
- Climbing guide
- Climbing kit (incl. belt and helmet)
- Closed shoes with good profile sole
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves etc.) is recommended for cold temperatures
- If available, please take climbing gloves or cycling gloves with you
- Children must be physically fit
- The participants are informed that taking part in the programme has residual risks.
All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping)
- If the weather is unsafe, please inform yourself at the following telephone number: +43 50 6686 133
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team