Walk to the summit of the Sulzfluh
Schruns-Tschagguns | 04.07. - 05.09.2019 | th
Out and about in the limestone of the Rätikon
This challenging 7-hour walk to the summit of the Sulzfluh (2,818 m) is one of the most impressive tours in the Montafon. The participants are driven to the Tilsunaalpe, from where the summit can be reached in 3 hours. The summiters are rewarded for their effort with a fantastic all-round view.
- Total duration: approx. 10 hours
- walking time (without breaks): approx. 6–7 hours
- Ascent: approx. 965 vm / Descent: approx. 1550 vm
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Equipment: good mountain boots and mountain clothing, Hat, gloves and mountain-worthy clothing.
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
Registration is binding. For any further questions or for registration (essential requirement), please make direct contact with Montafon Tourismus GmbH, see below for contact details
|Price||65,00 € per person
The fare for the bus and the guide is included in the price.
|Meeting place||6.30 am Parkplatz Hotel Cresta|
|Registration||by 6.00 pm (the day before)|
|Requirement||Payment can only be made in cash (please have exact change)|