24.06. - 30.09.2020 | we
Between thunderous waterfalls
Just above the center of St. Anton in Montafon is the new via ferrata Wasserfall. Although this via ferrata is considered easy to reach, it should not be underestimated. There are easy spots (grade B / C), as well as two vertical and exposed key locations (difficulty level D) in the via ferrata. An emergency exit is not possible.
The highlights are two suspension bridges over thundering waterfalls, fantastic views and a vertical rock face. Corresponding arm strength, freedom from giddiness and knowledge in via ferrata are urgently needed!
09.15 am and 1.45 pm climbing parking spot St. Anton im Montafon
approx. 3 hours (pure climbing time: approx 1 hour)
from 14 years
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Climbing guide
- Climbing kit (incl. belt and helmet)
- Closed shoes with good profile sole
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves etc.) is recommended for cold temperatures
- If available, please take climbing gloves or cycling gloves with you
- Children must be physically fit
- It is not possible to turn back on the via ferrata, the mountain guide must refuse individual participants due to inadequate equipment or poor physical conditions
- The participants are informed that taking part in the programme has residual risks.
All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping)
- If the weather is unsafe, please inform yourself at the following telephone number: +43 50 6686 133
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team