Waterfall via ferrata St. Anton im Montafon
St. Anton im Montafon | 05.07. - 06.09.2019 | fr
Between thunderous waterfalls
Just above the center of St. Anton in Montafon is the new via ferrata Wasserfall. Although this via ferrata is considered easy to reach, it should not be underestimated. There are easy spots (grade B / C), as well as two vertical and exposed key locations (difficulty level D) in the via ferrata. An emergency exit is not possible.
The highlights are two suspension bridges over thundering waterfalls, fantastic views and a vertical rock face. Corresponding arm strength, freedom from giddiness and knowledge in via ferrata are urgently needed!
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- The climbing guide and equipment are included in the price
- You have to show your Montafon Guest Card to the guide
- Equipment: closed shoes with good profiled soles; warm clothing is recommended in the event of cold temperatures
- Children must be physically fit
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping)
- The participants are informed that taking part in the programme has residual risks. All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
Registration is binding. For any further questions or for registration (essential requirement), please make direct contact with Montafon Tourismus GmbH, see below for contact details.
|Price||20 % discount with the Montafon guest card
free of charge for BergePLUS guests
|Meeting place||10.15 am and 1.45 pm climbing parking spot St. Anton im Montafon
Getting there with public transport:
Alight from bus or train: railway station St. Anton im Montafon
Free parking: railway station St. Anton im Montafon
|Registration||online to existing bookings up until midnight|
|Requirement||Age limit: from 14
Minimum height: approx. 1,40 m