24.06. - 30.09.2020 | we | 08:45 - 16:15 o’clock
Nature guide Gerlinde will show you a unique moor biotope on the way to Wiegensee, the oldest natural reservoir in the Montafon. Where does the name "Wiegensee" come from? What is a swing grass? And why do plants eat animals? During a well-deserved break on the Verbellaalpe you can enjoy the Montafon Sura Kees as well as the view of the majestic Silvretta before you make your way back down to the valley through fragrant mountain forests.
In cooperation with the nature conservation association Verwall-Klostertaler Bergwälder - an exclusive tour for all those who are looking for more than just an ordinary hike.
08.45 am valley station Tafamuntbahn Partenen
Mountain station Tafamuntbahn – Wiegensee – Verbellaalpe – Inner- und Außerganifer – Partenen
approx. 6–6,5 hours (pure walking time): approx. 5–5,5 hours
approx. 520 vm
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide Gerlinde
- Ascent with the Tafamuntbahn
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Bus exit: Tafamuntbahn Partenen
- free parking: Tafamuntbahn Partenen
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team