02.07. - 30.07.2021 | fr | 09:45 - 16:00 o’clock
This hike on the Krstiberg gourmet mountain is all about nature's culinary treasures: Together with Harry, you set off on a search for mushrooms and herbs, which are then prepared at the Panoramagasthof Kristberg for a delicious meal.
09.45 am valley station Kristbergbahn Silbertal
Depending on season and weather
approx. 6 hours (pure walking time: depend on the route)
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Certified hiking guide (Harry)
- Equipment for collecting herbs, mushrooms, etc.
- Cooking together at Panoramagasthof Kristberg
- 2-course menu at Panoramagasthof Kristberg incl. one drink (also suitable for vegetarians)
- Mountain railway ride (depending on ticket)
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts