From the Montafon to the Klostertal
Schruns-Tschagguns | Silbertal | 05.06. - 30.10.2019 | we
An experience to savour for keen cyclists
- total duration: approx. 5 hours (pure cycling time: approx. 4 hours)
- vertical metres: approx 1.050 vm
- kilometre: approx. 50 km
- Route: Tourismusbüro Schruns – Silbertal – Kristbergbahn - Wildried - Obere Wasserstubenalpe – Sonnenkopf – Talstation Sonnenkopfbahn – dem Fluss Alfenz entlang durchs Klostertal – Stallehr – Radweg ins Montafon – Tourismusbüro Schruns
- Huts offering drinks and snacks: Obere Wasserstubenalpe, Jausenstation Hasahüsli, Alpengasthaus Fellimännle
- (E) mountain bike is not included in the tour.
- Our rental partners are Intersport Montafon and Sport Harry. As a BergePLUS guest you get 10% discount.
- (Allow about 30 minutes for renting a bike)
- The fare for cable cars, buses, trains, and the cost of cheese tastings, admissions, etc. is not included in the price.
- You have to show your Montafon Guest Card to the guide
- Route and destination are dependent on current weather and snow conditions
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- All participants must wear a helmet
- EMTBs may not be taken on public buses
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team
|Price||20 % discount with the Montafon guest card
free of charge for BergePLUS guests
|Meeting place||9.30 am tourism office Schruns|
|Registration||online to existing bookings up until midnight|