30.06. - 29.09.2021 | we | 10:20 - 15:00 o’clock
The Silbertal, one of the most original areas of Vorarlberg, has always inspired the imagination. Legendary things are said to have happened at Kristberg - on and under the ground. In order to bring the events to life, this hike along the Sagenweg leads through the world of the Montafon myths.
10.20 am Kristbergbahn valley station, Silbertal
Kristbergbahn mountain station – Siebenbrünnele – Wildried – Wasserstubental – GH Hasahüsli – GH Fellimännle – Teufelsbach waterfall – Felsa – Silbertal village centre
approx. 4,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 4 hours)
GH Hasahüsli, GH Fellimännle
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Ascent with the Kristbergbahn Silbertal
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team