Together through the winter
Updated: March 24, 2022
The health of our guests and our employees is very important to us, which is why we, together with our partners in the Montafon, have been doing everything possible since the beginning of the pandemic to ensure a safe stay in the Montafon. In addition to the weekly tests for employees in hotels, restaurants, mountain railways, mountain sports schools, mountain guides, etc., we have taken the following measures:
What WE do for a carefree stay
- The FFP2 mask requirement applies again in all indoor areas.
- Therefore, an FFP2 mask must be worn when using the Schafbergbahn and in the valley and mountain station and when entering other customer areas of the tourism and leisure industry, gastronomy and public indoor places.
- For people over the age of 14, an FFP2 mask must be worn at all times.
- A buff or a cloth mask is sufficient for children from 6 years of age.
- There is no MNS obligation for children under 6 years of age.
- Masks are available on site.
- People without mouth and nose protection (depending on age) may not be transported in the gondolas!
- Disinfection options: We have installed hand disinfection dispensers on our cable cars and in the mountain restaurants.
- Disinfection of the cable car cabins: All cable car cabins are disinfected daily with a special cold fogger.
- The FFP2 mask requirement applies again in all closed rooms.
- The obligation to wear an FFP2 mask does not apply when consuming food and drinks.
- Cleaning: Tables, bar areas, door handles, sanitary facilities, etc. are cleaned and disinfected more often than usual.
- Available in the online shop: We recommend that you buy your ski tickets conveniently and stress-free in advance from home in Online-Shop and, if possible, collect them contactlessly at a cash desk or a machine.
- PICK UP STATIONS: Print out your lift ticket at our PICK UP STATION in Gargellen contactlessly and without queuing.
- Advantages: No queuing at the cash desk, straight through the turnstile, faster on the mountain and less contact with others.
- Get your ticket now!
- Compulsory wearing of FFP2 face masks: In the PME sports shop, an FFP2 mask is mandatory for clients and employees.
- Corona safety officers: The companies have trained Corona safety officers in a wide variety of departments who ensure that the current regulations are implemented and complied with immediately.
We recommend buying ski tickets conveniently and stress-free in advance from home in our online shop and, if possible, picking them up contactless from a ticket machine or at the cash desk.
When buying a season or annual ticket, there is a free pandemic coverage!
- If the operation of the mountain railways and ski lifts is stopped due to extraordinary coincidences or force majeure, such as war, pandemics, epidemics, natural disasters or the like, the customer (if the card has been used for less than 15 days) is entitled to an aliquot reimbursement of the price paid, if all mountain railways within the card network have ceased operations and this cessation of operations affects more than half of the planned operating days in the respective season. In this case, an aliquot reimbursement will be made to the effect that the customer is to be reimbursed that part of the price in which the cessation of operations took place. You can find more about this in the terms and conditions.
- When purchasing a multi-day ticket, the days not used will be reimbursed if the season is interrupted or a Covid19 infection occurs.
You can find information on this at montafon-brandnertal-card.at
All season and annual ticket holders from the 2019/20 season who have not yet picked up their free day ticket can do so in the coming winter season 2021/22.
What you need to know:
- The promotion is valid for cardholders of the following cards:
- Winter season ticket 2019/20
- Annual ticket (SO20 + WI2019/20)
- Annual pass for pedestrians (SO20 + WI2019/20)
- Annual ticket (WI2019/20 + SO20)
- Annual pass for pedestrians (WI2019/20 + SO20)
- Prerequisite: A free day ticket has not yet been picked up.
- Available on presentation of the above-mentioned tickets at all mountain railway ticket offices in the Montafon Brandnertal winter pool.
- Redeemable in winter season 2021/22.
- The day ticket is transferable and can therefore be passed on as a voucher or gift, for example to friends.
*Our gastronomic facilities will spoil you again with culinary delights from 15 March.
You are required to wear a FFP2 mask whenever you enter the restaurant area (inside and outside) and until you have been seated at your table. This also applies if you get up to go to the toilet. There is no need to wear a FFP2 mask while at your table.
All restaurants observe the legally required distances between tables or have appropriate partitions in place (e.g. glass panels). You are required to maintain a minimum distance of 2 metre from anybody who does not live in the same household or belong to the same visitor group from the moment you enter until you arrive at the table, and vice versa when you leave.
Food and drinks may only be consumed in the restaurant area (inside and outside) while seated at the place where it is served. You may not consume your food or drink in the immediate vicinity of the serving point at the counter or bar.
The self-service (free-flow) areas in the self-service restaurants have been adapted and expanded in line with hygiene guidelines. You are required to wear a face mask from the moment you enter the free-flow area (inside and outside) until you take your seat at a table. Eating and drinking are prohibited within the serving area.
Many restaurants have digital food and drink menus. These can, for example, be accessed at the table by scanning a QR code.
The usual après-ski parties at the outdoor and ice bars of the cableways are not taking place. The bars are being run in the style of a coffee lounge, with only seated guests being served. Attention is paid to the legally prescribed distances between tables. Music in the restaurants and bars of the cableways will only be played in the form of subtle background music to deliberately avoid an après-ski atmosphere.
We will not be providing any of the usual après-ski and nightlife in the coming winter season. The rules are currently being drawn up in consultation with the authorities and local operators and will be published here as soon as they have been finalised.
- We recommend booking a table in advance whenever possible.
- We recommend using contactless payment methods wherever possible, preferably by card.
- The legally required curfew will be strictly adhered to.