26.06. - 02.10.2020 | fr | 09:35 - 15:00 o’clock
There, where all sorts of smugglers and packers used to roam in the past, there are still paths that can be walked on today. In a varied circular hike, the Smugglerpfad leads over the St. Antönier Joch (2,379 m) past the Gafiersee (2,290 m) to the Gafierjoch (2,415 m). On the four-and-a-half-hour circular hike through the border area between Austria and Switzerland, there is plenty to discover - including shy mountain dwellers such as marmots, chamois and ibex.
09.35 a.m. at the valley station of the Gargellen mountain railways
Mountain station cable car Gargellen – St. Anönier Joch – Gafiersee – Gafierjoch – Speichersee – Mountain station cable car Gargellen Gargellen
approx. 5,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 5 hours)
approx. 600 vm
until 4 p.m. the day before (late registrations possible until midnight)
- Hiking guide
- Possible bus and train journeys
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team