The 2-G-Rule: Geimpft/Vaccinated or Genesen/Recovered
- The vaccination is valid from the 22nd day after the 1st prick for a maximum of 3 months or for a maximum of 9 months from the first vaccination if the second vaccination has also taken place.
- Vaccines for which only one vaccination is intended (e.g. from Johnson & Johnson) are valid from the 22nd day after the vaccination for a total of 9 months from the day of vaccination.
- For people who have already recovered and who have previously been vaccinated, the vaccination is valid for nine months from the time of vaccination.
- You are seen as recovered for six months after the infection has ended. During this time you are exempt from the obligation to test.
- Evidence includes, for example, the separation notice or a medical confirmation of an infection confirmed by molecular biology.