Age groups 2021
- General class m and f (panorama trail, T33, marathon) 1992-2003
- Women W30; W35; W40; W45; W50; W55; W60; W65; W70 (panorama trail, T33, marathon)
- Men M30; M35; M40; M45; M50; M55; M60; M65; W70 (panorama trail, T33, marathon)
- Youth Class m and f (panorama trail) 2004-2006
Routes and route selection
- Marathon: 42.195 km, 1,500 vm
- Trail T33: 33,5 km, 1,150 vm
- Panorama trail: 15 km, 450 vm
- Junior trail: 1.2 km, 50 vm
- Kid’s trail: 0.8 km, 30 vm
- Bambini trail: 0.6 km, 15 vm
At the Alpine hut Fellimännle the change from MARATHON to the T33 route is possible. But it is very important that you communicate your decision clear and understandable to the stuff at the crossing so that there is no confusion in the finish!
For reasons of fairness, all transfer passengers are evaluated in a separate category. All marathon runners who reach the Alpine hut Fellimännle after 2.30 pm will automatically be forwarded on the T33 route (waiting period). A change from the T33 to the marathon is NOT possible.
Scores & prizes
Individual scoring: according to age groups
Prize money for the three best women & men (overall) on the marathon route
1st place € 250.00 | 2nd place € 150.00 | 3rd place € 100.00
Prizes for the three best women & men per class on every route
Each finisher receives a medal as well as a certificate to download
Rules & liability
By registering, each participant declares their consent to the competition conditions for the various competitions as well as the code of conduct. It is once again expressly indicated that part of the route takes place in Alpine terrain and that the participants are aware of the risks of injury from falling. In addition, all participants are subject to the stipulations of the StVO, the Federal Austria Street Traffic Regulations. No liability is assumed for cases of theft or other losses. Participation takes place at one’s own risk. Each participant is especially responsible for their physical suitability. The instructions of race management, route marshals, doctors and helpers must always be observed. Any external performance support is forbidden for the duration of the race. Violations of the competition rules will lead to disqualification. All participants born in the year 2003 and before are eligible to participate (panorama trail: those born in the year 2006 and earlier). Participants under the age of 18 may only start at the panoramic trail with the written consent of a parent or guardian.
Image and film material
Image and film material will be created during the event and the supporting programme. The participants declare their consent that this image and film material be used for advertising and marketing purposes without restriction. The participants have no claim to compensation for the image and film recordings.
Fairness is a fundamental concern for all competitions within the Montafon Arlberg Marathon. Disqualifications may be declared by the race management without right of objection in the event of irregularities (taking shortcuts, ignoring official instructions, leaving marked routes) or seriously unsportsmanlike conduct.
Race organiser adjudications and conditions
The race management has the option of changing the routes or interrupting a race due to weather conditions.
The weather and temperature can change very quickly in high Alpine terrain. Good protection against the sun, cold and rain is necessary. Poles may be used during the T33 and on the panorama trail, but there will be no special rating!
Catering on the Route
Along the entire marathon route, we are able to set up a varied offer at our refreshment stations.
In addition to water, fruits and sugary berverages from our regional suppliers, our cooperation partner „Hammer Nutrition“ offers a wide variety of gels, bars and isotonic drinks.
The Montafon Arlberg Marathon and the T33 present special challenges to the performance of the participants as multi-hour endurance events at 1,250 and/or 780 vertical metres. Only a well-trained runner with an absolutely healthy body can meet these prerequisites.
In the finish area are enough shower and changing facilities available. The ARLBERG-well.com indoor pool in St. Anton am Arlberg is available for use free of charge for all participants.
PS: don’t forget your towels and swimming equipment!
Information from A-Z
- Marked route
- Shuttle service from Silbertal to St. Anton
- Free arrival with public transportation
- Elevation profile & route description for every route
- Professional timing of the race result using transponders
- Pasta party on Friday in Silbertal
- After party on Saturday in St. Anton am Arlberg
- Luggage transportation from the start to the finish
- Poles may be used on the T33 & Panorama trail
- Free refreshment stations along the route
- Free refreshments at the finish
- Massage service at the finish
- Option to shower and changing facilities after the race
- Finisher gift & medal for every timed participant
- Prize money on the marathon route
- Free downloadable documents