26.05. - 23.06.2022 | th
The Röbischlucht via ferrata with a degree of difficulty of B/C is perfect for beginners and children. A short walk leads to the start of the via ferrata, which meanders its way up through the ravine just above a stream. An impressive display of nature along the thunderous waters. The way back leads through the beautiful countryside of the Rongg Alpe to Gargellen.
10.45 am and 1.45 pm at the ticket station at the valleystation cable car Gargellen
approx. 2,5 hours (climbing time: approx. 45 minutes)
from 8 years
approx. 1.40 m
until 7 p.m. the day before
- Climbing guide
- Climbing kit (incl. belt, helmet and gloves)
- Closed shoes with good profile sole
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves etc.) is recommended for cold temperatures
- Participants must be reasonably fit
- The participants are informed that participating in the programme carries residual risks.
All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping).
- In the event of uncertain weather conditions, please inform yourself by calling the following number: +43 50 6686 133
By public transport:
Until 16.06, arrival is only possible by car
With your own car:
Drive along the B188 in the direction of St. Gallenkirchen, turn off at St. Gallenkirchen onto the B192 in the direction of Gargellen and continue until you reach the Schafbergbahn Gargellen.
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place. Our via ferrata tours are carried out with state-certified Montafon ski and mountain guides present.
Your BergePLUS Team