12.12.2022 - 10.04.2023 | mo / sa
Embark on an exciting tour of discovery in the snow-covered Gargellen. In the highest mountain village of the Montafon, you will discover the special features of the Gargellen windows on untracked paths and get a multi-layered view through all eras.
9.35 am Bergbahnen Gargellen bus stop
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 3 hours (pure walking: approx. 2–2,5 hours)
until 7 p.m. the day before
at least 6 years (minimum shoe size: 36)
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
By public transport:
- bus line 87
- Exit: Bus stop Gargellen Schafbergbahn (vmobil.at)
- Just leave your car - our tours are adapted to the bus schedule.
By private car:
- chargeable parking: valley station Schafbergbahn Gargellen (Bergbahnen Gargellen)
- No price reduction for bringing your own snowshoes and poles
- The hike will proceed no matter what the weather. In case of any changes, the guests will be informed directly by the hiking guide in good time.
- Max. number of participants per group: 10 people
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team
Montafon Tourismus GmbH
E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web montafon.at