Excursion tips for rainy days in the Montafon, Vorarlberg
Bad weather, bad mood? Not in the Montafon
Our excursion tips for rainy days
A variety of activities also make a rainy day a very special experience.
Grey skies, thick clouds, rain?
The perfect day to go out into nature
5 tips & tricks that will quickly make you forget the bad weather again
- Nothing works without good footwear - waterproof and non-slip footwear provides the right grip even in wet conditions.
- Onion principle in jacket selection - thin to thicker and rainproof jackets adapt optimally to the temperature and weather conditions.
- Enjoy nature! - Feel the uniqueness of mountains, forests, meadows with all your senses.
- Rejoice! - Have fun enjoying the beauty of nature to the fullest.
- Optimal tour choice - adapt your route to the weather forecast. The basic rule is: avoid terrain in rainy weather and choose routes close to the valley.
Further excursion tips for rainy days
- Magic Fit | Hauptstr. 4 | 6706 Bürs | M. +43 664 882 95602 | magicfit.at
- St. Anton i. M.:
- Volksschule (in den Schulferien geschlossen) | Hnr. 124 | 6771 St. Anton i. M. | T. +43 5552 67134
- Bibliothek Montafon | Batloggstr. 36 | 6780 Schruns | T. +43 5556 73773 | bibliothek-montafon.at
- Leihbücherei in der Tourismusinformation Gaschurn | Dorfstr. 2 | 6793 Gaschurn | T. +43 50 6686 400
- Montafon Gesamt:
- Muntafuner Gagla Weg | montafon.at/kinderwanderwege
Pure taste experience!
The culinary diversity of Montafon
From mountain breakfasts to Sura Kees tastings - Montafon cuisine knows no culinary boundaries.
Discover unique gastronomic establishments and their world of pleasure, various tastings that offer an unforgettable culinary experience, and the finest recipes for recooking.
Palate explosions guaranteed!
Click here for more information on Montafon culinary delights.