30.06. - 29.09.2021 | tu | 09:30 - 16:30 o’clock
On this panoramic bike & hike tour, you will set off on a discovery tour with your bike guide. Past beautiful mountain lakes and great views of the mountain panorama, you'll ride your e-bike almost every vertical metre until you continue on foot above the Tilisunaalpe. Now it's time for the leisurely part of the tour: you hike another 30 minutes with only a few metres of altitude difference until you arrive at the Tilisuna hut.
9.30 am Aktivpark Montafon, Schruns-Tschagguns
Aktivpark Montafon Schruns-Tschagguns – Bitschweil – Gampadelstal – Fischkalter - Tilisunaalpe – Tilisunahütte – Tilisunaalpe - Fischkalter - Unterziegerberg - Bahnhof Tschagguns - Aktivpark Montafon Schruns-Tschagguns
approx. 7 hours (pure cycling time: approx.3 hours; pure walking time: approx. 1,5 hours)
approx. 40 km
approx. 1.600 vm
until 4 p.m. the day before
|eMountain bike rental||
- E-mountain bike rental
- It is only possible to participate in the guided BergePLUS tours if the “3 G” rule (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is adhered to. Proof must be presented to the guide before the start of the tour.
- You are required to cover your mouth and nose in enclosed spaces (public transport, retail, museums).
- The guide will brief you on the COVID measures before each tour.
- Participation in the tour is not permitted in the case of an elevated body temperature above 37.5° Celsius as well as COVID-19 symptoms (strong cough, etc.).
- All BergePLUS guides are equipped with face masks and disinfectant gel for the participants.
- The legal COVID measures must be strictly adhered to on public transport, mountain cableways and restaurants.
- The distribution of homemade products (food, drinks, etc.) and give-aways is not permitted for BergePLUS guides or their participants. Only necessary equipment and the COVID kit may be handed out.
- Tickets for the respective tour must be paid online in advance and presented to the guide (incl. the guest card for discounts). Payment on site is not possible.
You can find all general COVID measures here
- All participants must wear a helmet
- Closed footwear required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
Please allow 30 minutes for the bike rental
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place. Our bike tours always carried out the presence of trained Montafon mountain bike guides.
Your BergePLUS Team