05.07. - 04.10.2020 | su | 09:20 - 15:00 o’clock
The ridge hike up to the Zamangspitze is spectacular, but can be done without many meters of altitude difference. It is an epicurean tour with wonderful Montafon panoramas and in between one stops at Alpe Zamang, where the delicious Montafon Sura Kees is on the menu.
09.20 am Grasjoch cable car valley station, St. Gallenkirch
Mountain station Hochalpila Bahn – Wormser Hütte – Kreuzjoch – Gipfel Zamangspitze – Zamangalpe – mountain station Grasjoch Bahn
approx. 5,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 3 hours)
- Hiking Guide
- Ascent and descent with the Grasjoch Bahn
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team