What do you need to consider with regard to coronavirus during your holiday in Austria?
Our hosts, restaurant staff and service providers are fully informed and have taken measures to enable a safe stay. We ask that you also contribute to safety in the region and observe the instructions that are displayed in every entrance area.
What we should all observe at all times
- The basic rule of the minimum distance of 1 metre continues to apply, except within a group of guests or for people who live in the same household, or if suitable protective measures for spatial separation are capable of minimising the risk of infection. Groups of guests are deemed to be guests who are spending their stay in a shared living unit.
- Wellness facilities can be used if establishments set up their distance and hygiene measures in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health.
- Shelter chalets have been permitted to accommodate hikers since 29 May. Dormitories may be used under the following conditions: overnight stays (shared bedrooms or dormitories) are permitted if a distance of two metres is maintained between people who do not live in the same household; or if suitable protective measures for spatial separation are capable of minimising the risk of infection.
- Please observe the safety measures of the refuges prescribed by Covid-19: Overnight stay only with own padded cover and sleeping bag (light down or summer sleeping bag - no hut sleeping bag) Please ask for the current regulations of the respective hut when you make your reservation.
The Montafon dining establishments are pleased to be able to treat you to their culinary delicacies. It would be helpful if you are able to reserve a table in advance and preferably pay the bill by card. The number of people is no longer restricted.
- The serving of beverages at the bar is not permitted. (No consumption in close proximity to the serving area.)
- Guests do not have to wear nose-mouth protection during their visit.
Please note: nose-mouth protection must be worn on public transport.Wherever possible, purchase your ticket before commencing your trip. The ticket office at the train station in Schruns is open for the purchase of tickets, or simply download the FAIRTIQ app for the contactless purchase of your ticket.
Tip:The Montafon Brandnertal leisure pass includes the use of public transport!
Please note: nose-mouth protection must be worn on board the cableways.
Despite the coronavirus (COVID-19), ALL leisure facilities in the Montafon, such as the open-air pools, museums, tennis courts, golf courses, playgrounds, climbing parks, etc. are offering their usual fantastic services.
We also ask that you pay attention to the instructions displayed at the entrance area. For the tennis courts and golf courses, please reserve places in advance.
TIP: The Montafon Brandnertal leisure pass includes the use of cableways, open-air pools and much more besides!
- From 01.07.2020: indoors up to 250 people / outdoors up to 500 visitors (cinemas also from 01.07.)
- From 01.08.2020: indoors 500 – 1000 (with authorisation) / outdoors 750 – 1250 people (with authorisation)
Information: the participant limits refer merely to the audience – this does not include performers, safety or technical personnel.
- General principles for events: seats only, minimum distance 1 metre!
- Without allocated seats (standing spaces), events are limited to 100 people until 31 August
- One metre of distance must be observed between the seats (seat middle to seat middle) – or one seat is left empty to either side and chairs are set up in a chequered pattern, in which case, however, visitors are obliged to wear nose-mouth protection.
In smaller shops in particular, please pay special attention to your distance to other people in the sales area.
XSUND the Vorarlberg health app (xsund.at)Here you will find, amongst other things, doctors with their surgery hours and the opening times of the pharmacy in Schruns, emergency numbers, as well as important tips in the event of an emergency.
Important: It is necessary to make an appointment as well as mouth and nose protection!
If you call the hotline 1450, specialists will answer all your questions regarding medical matters. In the event of life-threatening emergencies, please call the emergency number 144 immediately.
Please note: we have researched all our information with the utmost care. Nevertheless, due to the current rapidly changing circumstances, we cannot assume any guarantee of accuracy.