30.05. - 31.10.2020 | sa | 09:15 - 15:45 o’clock
Roaring and wild, quiet and splashing: this is how multi-faceted the element of water presents itself on this hike in Tschagguns. You will pass centuries-old corn fields, impressive reservoirs, springs with plenty of water and the "Mülli Ferdi" show saw.
09.15 am mountain cableway latschau
Middle station Golmerbahn Latschau – Ziegerberg – Mansura – Bitschweil – Aquaweg – Middle station Golmerbahn Latschau
approx. 6,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 4,5 hours)
approx. 530 vm
- Hiking guide
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
Alight from bus: cableway station Golmerbahn Latschau
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team