Technique training (Schruns)
Schruns-Tschagguns | 03.06. - 28.10.2019 | mo
Tips & tricks from bike experts
This tour is organised specifically for the purposes of learning and consolidating biking techniques. Coordination, balance and control are practised in fun ways at a number of stations using mobile infrastructure such as poles or cones. These principles are then put into practice right away on the subsequent excursion around Schruns.
- total duration: approx. 2,5 hours
- pure cycling time: approx 1,5 hours
- kilometres: 14 km
- vertical metres: approx 200 vm
- No huts or refreshment options on the tour
- (E) mountain bike is not included in the tour. Our rental partners are Intersport Montafon and Sport Harry. As a BergePLUS guest you get 10% discount.
- You have to show your Montafon Guest Card to the guide
- Route and destination are dependent on current weather and snow conditions
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- All participants must wear a helmet
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team
|Price||€ 35.00 per adult
€ 25.00 per child (born in 2006 or later)
20 % discount on the tour with the Montafon guest card
free of charge on the bike and tour for BergePLUS guests
|Meeting place||9.30 am tourism office Schruns|
|Registration||online to existing bookings up until midnight|