09.07. - 01.10.2020 | th | 10:55 - 15:30 o’clock
Life on the Alpe is associated with fantastic nature experiences, but also with a lot of work. The day of the Senn begins at half past four in the morning and lasts until the evening hours. This hike with cheese tasting gives interesting information about his daily life.
This alp hike includes a guided tour as well as a taste of the Montafoner Sura Kees.
10.55 am valley station Zamang Bahn Schruns
Mountain station Kapell – Innerkapellalpe – mountain station Kapell
ca. 4–4,5 hours (pure walking time: ca. 2,5–3 hours)
approx. 350 vm
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Tasting of Sura Kees
- Ascent and descent with the Hochjoch Bahn
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team