Walk to the Innerkapellalpe
Schruns-Tschagguns | 04.07. - 05.09.2019 | th
The lifte of herdsman and his activities on the alpine pastures
Life on the Alpe is associated with fantastic nature experiences, but also with a lot of work. The day of the Senn begins at half past four in the morning and lasts until the evening hours. This hike with cheese tasting gives interesting information about his daily life.
This alp hike includes a guided tour as well as a taste of the Montafoner Sura Kees.
- total duration: ca. 4–4,5 hours
- walking time (without breaks): ca. 2,5–3 hours
- Ascent and Descent: 350 vm
- Walking route: Bergstation Kapell – Innerkapellalpe – Bergstation Kapell
- Huts for meals and drinks: Innerkapelle
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team
|Price||20 % discount with the Montafon guest card
free of charge for BergePLUS guests
|Meeting place||10.55 am valley station Hochjoch Bahn Schruns|
|Registration||online to existing bookings up until midnight|