Annual passes for pedestrians summer 2023 & winter 2023/24
The WildPass Montafon Brandnertal not only caters to skiers in south Vorarlberg all year round
You can also explore the mountain world with us, as grounded as the Montafon itself: with both feet on the ground that is. The annual pass of the WildPass Montafon Brandnertal makes this possible for pedestrians at an all-inclusive price.
|Sales periods||01.09.2023 - 31.03.2024|
Prices in EUR, subject to change!
The pedestrian annual pass allows pedestrians (without sports equipment, exception “snow shoes”) the use of the main cableway services to the ski areas. A recent photograph is required to issue the pedestrian annual pass. Discounts for children and seniors are only available with a valid photo ID (passport).
|Small children||Born in or after 2018 - FREE (ticket required)|
|Children I||Born 2005 to 2017|
|Children II||Born 2013 to 2017|
|Seniors I||Born in 1959 or before|
|Seniors II||Born in 1944 or before|
Validity – from 01.10.2023
- Main cableways in the Montafon, Bludenz, Brandnertal, Walgau (during winter operating times)
- Ski buses in the Montafon and Brandnertal (for the purpose of winter sports) and Silvretta tunnel bus
Validity - summer
- Cableways/chairlifts in the Montafon, Bludenz, Walgau, Brandertal, Klostertal and Sonntag-Stein (during summer operating times)
- Exemption from toll payment for pedestrian annual pass holders on the Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße for journeys made by private car/motorcycle or bus
Validity - winter
- Main cableways in the Montafon, Bludenz, Walgau, Brandnertal (during winter operating times)
- Ski buses in the Montafon and Brandnertal (for the purpose of winter hiking) and Silvretta tunnel bus