01.07. - 30.09.2022 | fr | 09:20 - 16:00 o’clock
Quite demanding, yet fantastically beautiful and full of views: this is the best way to describe the tour to the Alpguesalpe in the Verwall European nature reserve. From the starting point at the mountain station of the Grasjoch cable car, the route first follows the Wormser Höhenweg to the Roßbergjoch. From there, the trail changes to the Silbertal side to the Alpguesseen and on to the Alpguesalp. Finally, the hike goes past the Fredakopf and back to the starting point.
09.30 am valley station Grasjoch Bahn St. Gallenkirch
Mountain station Grasjoch Bahn – Wormser Höhenweg – Alpguessee – Alpguesalpe – mountain station Grasjoch Bahn
approx. 6 hours (pure walking time: approx. 5 hours)
approx. 708 vm
Grasjoch Hütte in the end of the tour (closed from Sep.)
from 10 years
- Hiking guide
- Ascent and descent with the Grasjoch Bahn
- travel expenses
- Food and Beverage
- Bring a rucksack with food and drinks as well as rain and sun protection.
- Ankle-high hiking boots with profil soles are necessary.
- Headgear (we will be above the timberline all day)
- Hiking sticks are an advantage
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
- Participants must be reasonably fit
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place. Our hikes always include the presence of trained Montafon hiking guides.
Your BergePLUS Team