28.12.2021 - 15.04.2022 | tu / fr | 09:45 o’clock
You can experience the winter idyll of the imposing Silvretta mountains up close on a snowshoe hike to the Silvretta reservoir. The Vermuntbahn in Partenen carries you up in comfort in the early morning. After an impressive ride on the tunnel bus, the snowshoe hiking experience begins. Following a comprehensive introduction, you and your local Montafon hiking guide set off for the Silvretta reservoir at an elevation of more than 2,000 metres above sea level.
9.45 am Vermuntbahn valley station, Partenen
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 5–5,5 hours (pure walking: approx. 2,5–3 hours)
Silvrettahaus, Gasthaus Piz Buin
until 8 p.m. the day before
Born in or before 2015 (minimum shoe size: 36)
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- bus and cableway fares
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction for bringing your own snowshoes and poles
- The hike will proceed no matter what the weather. In case of any changes, the guests will be informed directly by the hiking guide in good time.
- Max. number of participants per group: 10 people
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team