24.06. - 30.09.2023 | sa | 09:20 - 15:00 o’clock
The ridge hike up to the Zamangspitze is spectacular, but can be done without many meters of altitude difference. It is an epicurean tour with wonderful Montafon panoramas.
This tour only takes place in good weather.
09.20 am Grasjoch cable car valley station, St. Gallenkirch
Mountain station Hochalpila Bahn – Wormser Hütte – Kreuzjoch – Gipfel Zamangspitze – Zamangalpe – mountain station Grasjoch Bahn
approx. 5,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 3 hours)
- Hiking Guide
- Ascent and descent with the Grasjoch Bahn
- Food and Beverage
- Bring a rucksack with food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required
Bus stop: Valisera Bahn, St.Gallenkirch (Grasjoch Bahn is next to the Valisera Bahn)
parking spots at the Valisera Bahn
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
- Participants must be reasonably fit
- you must be sure-footed and free from vertigo
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place. Our hikes always include the presence of trained Montafon hiking guides.
Your BergePLUS Team
Montafon Tourismus GmbH
E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web montafon.at