25.06. - 01.10.2022 | mo / sa
The easily accessible via ferrata at the Latschau reservoir is ideal for practicing the use of the via ferrata set as well as climbing on the via ferrata in difficulty levels A to C. It is possible to get off at any time. In addition, the view of the nearby Zimba, the Matterhorn of the Montafon, is very attractive. This programme can be perfectly combined with a visit to the moving mountain Golm and its attractions Alpine-Coaster-Golm, Waldseilpark-Golm and Flying-Fox-Golm.
09:45 am, 11.45 am and 1:45 pm at the climbing rock Latschau (Opposite the Golmerbahn Latschau middle station, next to the Waldseilpark-Golm)
From the bus stop Latschau Golmerbahn you walk about 15 minutes around the reservoir to the climbing rock on the other side of the lake - not at the Waldseilpark but next to it!!!
aprox. 1,5 hours (pure climbing time: approx 45 minutes)
- Climbing guide
- Climbing kit (incl. belt, helmet and gloves)
- Closed shoes with good profile sole
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves etc.) is recommended for cold temperatures
- Participants must be reasonably fit
- The participants are informed that participating in the programme carries residual risks.
All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping) - in this case the booking will be cancelled free of charge but there will be no alternative date in addition to the regular dates.
- In the event of uncertain weather conditions, please inform yourself by calling the following number: +43 50 6686
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place. Our via ferrata tours are carried out with state-certified Montafon ski and mountain guides present.
Your BergePLUS Team