29.06. - 30.09.2021 | tu / we / th
The Röbischlucht via ferrata with a degree of difficulty of B/C is perfect for beginners and children. A short walk leads to the impressive start of the via ferrata, which meanders its way up through the ravine just above a stream. An impressive display of nature along the thunderous waters. The way back leads through the beautiful countryside of the Rongg Alpe to Gargellen.
9.45 am and 1.45 pm valleystation cable car Gargellen
approx. 3 hours (climbing time: approx. 45 minutes)
from 8 years
approx. 1.40 m
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Climbing guide
- Climbing kit (incl. belt and helmet)
- It is only possible to participate in the guided BergePLUS tours if the “3 G” rule (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is adhered to. Proof must be presented to the guide before the start of the tour.
- You are required to cover your mouth and nose in enclosed spaces (public transport, retail, museums).
- The guide will brief you on the COVID measures before each tour.
- Participation in the tour is not permitted in the case of an elevated body temperature above 37.5° Celsius as well as COVID-19 symptoms (strong cough, etc.).
- All BergePLUS guides are equipped with face masks and disinfectant gel for the participants.
- The legal COVID measures must be strictly adhered to on public transport, mountain cableways and restaurants.
- The distribution of homemade products (food, drinks, etc.) and give-aways is not permitted for BergePLUS guides or their participants. Only necessary equipment and the COVID kit may be handed out.
- Tickets for the respective tour must be paid online in advance and presented to the guide (incl. the guest card for discounts). Payment on site is not possible.
You can find all general COVID measures here
- Closed shoes with good profile sole
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves etc.) is recommended for cold temperatures
- If available, please bring via ferrata or cycling gloves
- Participants must be reasonably fit
- The participants are informed that participating in the programme carries residual risks.
All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping).
- In the event of uncertain weather conditions, please inform yourself by calling the following number: +43 50 6686 133
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place. Our via ferrata tours are carried out with state-certified Montafon ski and mountain guides present.
Your BergePLUS Team