02.07. - 05.09.2019 | tu / we / th / fr
The Röbischlucht via ferrata with a degree of difficulty of B/C is perfect for beginners and children. A short walk leads to the impressive start of the via ferrata, which meanders its way up through the ravine just above a stream. An impressive display of nature along the thunderous waters. The way back leads through the beautiful countryside of the Rongg Alpe to Gargellen.
9.45 am and 1.45 pm valleystation cable car Gargellen
approx. 3 hours (climbing time: approx. 45 minutes)
from 8 years
until 4 p.m. the day before (late registrations possible until midnight)
- Climbing guide
- Climbing kit (incl. belt)
- Closed shoes with good profile sole
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves etc.) is recommended for cold temperatures
- If available, please take climbing gloves or cycling gloves with you
- Children must be physically fit
- The participants are informed that taking part in the programme has residual risks.
All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping)
- If the weather is unsafe, please inform yourself at the following telephone number: +43 50 6686 133
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team