Röbischlucht via ferrata
Gargellen | 02.07. - 05.09.2019 | tu / we / th
Along the thunderous waters
The Röbischlucht via ferrata with a degree of difficulty of B/C is perfect for beginners and children. A short walk leads to the impressive start of the via ferrata, which meanders its way up through the ravine just above a stream. An impressive display of nature along the thunderous waters. The way back leads through the beautiful countryside of the Rongg Alpe to Gargellen.
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- The climbing guide and equipment are included in the price
- You have to show your Montafon Guest Card to the guide
- Equipment: closed shoes with good profiled soles; warm clothing is recommended in the event of cold temperatures
- Children must be physically fit
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping)
- The participants are informed that taking part in the programme has residual risks. All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team
|Price||20 % discount with the Montafon guest card
free of charge for BergePLUS guests
|Meeting place||9.45 am and 1.45 pm Kletterhalle Gargellen
Getting there with public transport:
Alight from bus or train: Schafbergbahn, Gargellen
Free parking: valley station Bergbahnen Gargellen
|Registration||online to existing bookings up until midnight|
|Requirement||Age limit: from 8
Minimum height: approx. 1,30 m