23.05. - 17.10.2023 | tu | 09:20 - 15:30 o’clock
This challenging summit tour on the sun-kissed Itonskopf high above Bartholomäberg delights body, mind and soul equally. From the summit station of the Kristbergbahn, your path first leads you through shady forests up to panoramic trails high above the Montafon. At this point you will already have a sense of what awaits you on the top of the Itonskopf: a panoramic view that is second to none. The last stretch to the summit requires a little sure-footedness, but a steel rope offers good support. You’ll be rewarded with a breathtaking 360-degree panorama where, with good visibility, you can see up to 500 peaks in six provinces/countries.
09:20 am Talstation Kristbergbahn Silbertal
Bergstation Kristbergbahn – Kristbergsattel – Falle – Itonskopf – Ganzaleita – Bergstation Kristbergbahn
ca. 5,5–6 Std. (reine Gehzeit: ca. 4,5 Std.)
ca. 765 vm
Panoramagasthof Kristberg (in the end of the tour)
until 7 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Hiking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
Bus exit: Kristbergbahn valley station, Silbertal
Paid parking spaces: Kristbergbahn valley station, Silbertal
- The tours can take place in any weather, changes to the route are possible at short notice (depending on the weather).
- Dogs are not allowed on this tour
- The hike is not possible with prams or pushchairs
- Participants must be physically active
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place. Our hikes always include the presence of trained Montafon hiking guides.
Your BergePLUS Team