22.06. - 28.09.2020 | mo | 09:15 - 15:15 o’clock
From the Silvrettastausee you first enter the beautiful Bieltal and continue towards Getschnerscharte. On the way to the summit you will pass a number of small, romantic lakes - the Henneseen. The tranquillity, the crystal-clear mountain air and the breathtaking panorama of the 3,000-metre peaks all around will leave you amazed and make you forget everyday life step by step.
09.15 am Bus stop Silvretta-Bielerhöhe
Silvrettasee - Bieltal - Getschnerscharte - Henneseen - Hennekopf - same way back
approx. 6 hours (pure walking time: approx. 4,5 hours)
approx. 650 vm
Gasthaus Piz Buin, Silvrettahaus
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team