Gargellen | 27.12.2019 - 10.04.2020 | fr
Ski tour to switzerland and back
Cross the border with a ski tour loop from Gargellen into neighbouring Switzerland. Travel to Klosters by bus and train and return to Gargellen via the Schlappiner Joch.
- Total duration: 5-6 hours
- Ascent: approx. 2 hours
- Dining and refreshment options: in Gargellen
- Number of participants: min. of 4 / max. of 16 people; if there are not enough participants, the tours can still be conducted by request, for a supplementary fee
- Transport costs, meals and a possible overnight stay in a mountain chalet are not included in the price.
- Caution: For safety reasons, the mountain guides may make short-notice changes to the programme at any time due to changing snow or weather conditions. Participants will be informed by telephone
- Equipment: Ski touring equipment with climbing skins, day pack, weather appropriate clothing, drinks and food
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Bergführer Montafon, tel. +43 664 43 11 445 or montafon@bergführer.at, so that another guest can take your place.
Your Bergführer Montafon
|Price||95,00 € for 4 participants (Inclusive of a shovel, probe, and avalanche transceiver)
Price upon request (supplement) for 1-3 people
|Meeting place||by appointment, after the registration you will get a call from the guide|
|Registration||until Wednesday 3.00 pm|
|Requirement||the ability to make a safe descent in all types of snow|