30.12.2021 - 14.04.2022 | th
In the new ice climbing park on the Silvretta-Bielerhöhe, you’ll have an unforgettable adventure together with your Montafon mountain guide. At the taster day on the artificial ice wall, you will not only learn how to properly use an ice axe and crampons but also be able to dare your first attempt at climbing the ice. Naturally, your individual level of ability will be taken into account. The necessary equipment will be made available to you on site. You can look forward to a, quite literally, “cool” adventure in the midst of the impressive Silvretta mountains.
09.30 am and 1.45 pm Madlenerhaus, Silvretta-Bielerhöhe
approx. 2,5 hours
until 4 p.m. the day before
50 % reduction with the Montafoner BergePLUS card (card with BergePLUS imprint must be shown)
Born in or before 2007
- Guided tour by a state-certified mountain and ski guide
- Equipment (crampons, ice axes etc.)
- Mountain railway ride with the Vermuntbahn
- Light daypack 15 -25 liters with warm drink approx. 1 liter and provisions.
- Sun protection
- Clothing adapted to the weather
- Mountain boots of at least B/C category, or very light ski touring boots,
- Weatherproof clothing, according to the onion principle, warming underlayer, (down or primaloft) wind- and waterproof outer skin. (Gore-Tex)
- 2 pairs of gloves,
- Sun protection, sunglasses
- gaiters if available
By public transport:
- bus line 85
- Exit: Bus stop Partenen Bergbahnen (vmobil.at)
By private car:
- free parking: Partenen Bergbahnen
To the meeting point:
Please allow about 45 minutes (depending on the waiting time at the cable car) for the ascent by train and tunnel bus.
- Ascent with the Vermuntbahn
- Continuation with the included tunnel bus
- Exit at Madlenerhaus (info to the bus driver)
- Good physical condition and fitness,
- Climbing experience is an advantage
For safety reasons, the mountain guides may make short-notice changes to the programme at any time due to changing snow or weather conditions. Participants will be informed by telephone
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team