High altar of the parish church by Georg Senn, 1737 Late Baroque.
Late Gothic triptych.
St. Anna Miners’ Altar, which according to tradition was donated by local miners. The memorial organ built in 1792 is one of the best-sounding single manual organs in the whole of Austria. It was build by organ builder Johann Michael Graß in the years from 1746 to 1809.