Initially built in a safe place on a hill, the chapel was enlarged by more than half in 1697 and given a small bell. Since then it has also been considered a pilgrimage church, as evidenced by the many donated votive tablets. Over time, it was constantly enlarged and frequently restored. The chapel has 3 altars in the Baroque style, the high altar is decorated with a raised relief of the Last Supper, above which is the miraculous image of the Madonna with the baby Jesus. Nowadays, the chapel is a popular pilgrimage destination. The little church is also a popular place for weddings.