Historic church in the neo-Roman style, consecrated by the Bishop of Linz, Franz Josef Rudigier (shown in the church window on the left of the transcept), whose house is in Partenen. Attractions of this parish church:
altar and ceiling paintings by brothers Franz and Jakob Bertle from Schruns, in the late Nazarene style.
High altar from the workshop of Fidelis Rudhart in Feldkirch (1911).
The church used to have a rare pulpit in the form of whale with the prophet Jonah.
Next to the church is the last surviving “Tanzlaube” (dance arbour) in the Montafon, which once served for meetings, entertainment and as a court.